Out of many available ways to use Android OS on computer, the best way out is via using Android emulator softwares. Once you’ve any good emulator software then you need not to worry about anything as then using it to use Android OS is just like using an Android device which you’re already familiar with. The reason why I’m writing this guide is to share here a tutorial on how to play
This guide is going to support all Windows OS running computers and laptops and you’re not going to meet any sort of issues at all. I’m going to write this guide in simple way so that any one of you whether having knowledge of computers (I mean extreme knowledge) or not, you’ll be able to go through it with ease.
While using BlueStacks common error which users faces is that it doesn’t get installed and reflects a graphics card related error. So the best way to sort that out and make sure it doesn’t appear at your end is to update the graphics driver version of your computer or laptop to latest available version. This will fix the issue and I recommend you to try it before starting with the installation instructions.
Once BlueStacks is ready to use then using it is pretty simple and you can then play any Android game with ease. The installation process of game within this software is just like using an Android device so you need not to worry about.
How to Play Android Games on PC with BlueStacks
So let me start with the installation instructions directly now and all you need to do is to simply follow the instructions as mentioned down here.
- First thing to do off course is to download the installer file of BlueStacks app player. You can get it downloaded from its online website for free and it’s a trusted software which is used by millions of users.
- Next is to double click on the installer file you downloaded just now and then start following on screen instructions as it is to get the job done. Within few minutes of time (actual time depends on internet connection speed at your end) this software will be ready.
- Once everything is done of installation, then double click on BlueStacks’s desktop shortcut to launch this software. It will start running within few seconds.
- Now click on game you found in search result which is labeled as search on Google play store. The game will open up in the Google play store then.
- It will open a search tool on top while rest of the screen is black. Type in the name of game you want to download here, no need to hit enter or click anywhere.
- Within the user interface of this software, you’ll see a search tool on first. Click on that.
- Now you need to click on ‘install’ option ahead of the game listing within Google play store to finalize the process from your end.
- At last, you’ll be asked to login within using your Google account. So do that and things will be done from your side now.
Within few minutes (depending on size of game) it will be downloaded and then installed automatically. You will find its shortcut within the BlueStacks then and can be started anytime you wish to play.
I hope this guide covering tutorial on how to play Android games on PC with BlueStacks was easy and you’re finally happy to deal with it at ease.
Leave a Reply