YouWave is one and only premium Android emulator available for users and it’s totally worth the price you’ll be asked to pay for it. It also offers free trial for first 10 days and if you trust on cracking softwares then you can do that as well and continue using it for free. In this guide here I’ll be writing process to play
This guide is going to support all versions of Windows which came later to XP but make sure that your computer or laptop is running on latest version of graphics driver. This is because Android OS uses latest versions of graphics elements and so your PC should be compatible with that.
This guide is going to be simple enough that you’ll remember it in future and you’ll be able to deal with the process again without using this guide. I just need to know if it helped you or not so mention your review in the comment section beneath this guide.
Play Android Games on Computer using YouWave
All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned down here as it is.
- First thing to do is to download the YouWave software’s installer file which is available over here. You can download this installer file for free and it’s an official source to get it.
- Once the installer file is there downloaded completely (it will take some time depending on internet connection speed since its an offline installer) then double click on installer file that will open its installation process.
- Simply follow the instructions there on your screen like Next, Next till you reach the Finish option. Once finished the software will be ready to use.
- Launch the software using its desktop shortcut and then choose Free Trial option from the pop-up so that you can continue using it for free initially for now.
- Within few seconds next the software will be ready to use. Launch the Browser application from list of apps you see in there. Using YouWave now is just like using an Android device, so nothing new to worry.
- Open Google play store and search for any game you wish to install using its search tool. Open the game then.
- At last click on install option ahead of the game there and then you’ll be asked to login within using a Google account to provide access to Google’s ecosystem.
That’s it! The process to play Android games on computer using YouWave is over and you need not to take on anything for now. The game will be simply installed automatically just like happens on an Android device.
I hope you’re going to share this guide over Google+, Twitter, Facebook or any other social network you’re using and this will help all your friends to know about this method of playing Android games on PC.
Both keyboard and mouse will be working with YouWave, so nothing to worry if you don’t have a touchscreen display. Also visit Apps for PC Zap.